Skip to main content

Jello Fruit Snacks



These are seriously easy and yummy! You need a jello mold or silicone mold, and the smaller the mold, the more quantity you'll get.  

To start, you'll need:


  • 1/3c. water
  • 1 small (3 oz) package of your favorite flavor of J-E-L-L-O (we used lime)
  • 2- 0.25 envelopes of unflavored gelatin
  • 1 small sauce pan 


1: measure water into sauce pan, and sprinkle all the gelatin on top of the water.  

2: put the stove heat onto medium heat.


3: Stir until gelatin is completely dissolved.



4: When gelatin is ready, pour into mold.
I used a silicone ice cube tray, and only filled up the bottom.  


5: Let the mold sit for about 2 hours. 


6: Gently pull the snacks out of the mold.


Serve!
They are slightly sticky, which can be remedied with a light dusting of cornstarch, or leaving them to dry out a bit overnight.




She approves!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

perfection...

This morning, I took the Broiled Grapefruit Slices from yesterday that we didn't eat, removed the rind, and tossed them in a bowl, crumbing Danish Blue Cheese over them. Literally- O.M.G. SO.GOOD. Iheartgrapefruit.

Cupcake Poll!!! I NEED YOUR HELP!!!

For my next cupcake experience, I'm having a HARD TIME CHOOSING between these 4 cuppers. You will see why. I'm totally feeling "fall-ish", and these cuppers have my taste buds reeling, so I'm enlisting your help. Which of the following do you think I should try? #1. Chocolate Chai Spice Cupcake #2. Fresh Pumpkin Cupcakes With White Chocolate Chunks And Cream Cheese Frosting #3. Caramel Apple Cupcakes #4. S’mores Cupcakes Can't wait to hear your choices!

Pineapple Upside Down Cupcakes w/ Browned Butter Icing

Recipes: Pineapple Upside Down Cupcakes Topping: 1c. brown sugar, 1/2 c. butter, 24 pineapple chunks Cake:  1-2/3 c. flour, 3/4 t. vanilla, 1T. nutmeg 3/4 t. b. powder, 1/2 t. salt, 1-3/4 c. sugar, 1 c. Butter Crisco, 4 eggs, 3/4 c. sour cream, 1 T. cinnamon 1T. ground cloves Topping: melt in small saucepan brown sugar & butter till dissolved & bubbly. spoon small amt. into cupcake liners and place 1 pineapple in center of liner. Preheat oven to 350 F° Mix cake together and spoon batter into liners almost full. Bake about 1 hour or till toothpick comes out clean. *option- dip tops in icing recipe below MAKE DOUBLE BATCH OF ICING!!! Browned Butter Icing 1/2 c. butter 1-1/2 t. vanilla 3 c. confectioners sugar 2-6T milk Heat butter in saucepan over med. heat till light brown color. Stir in c. sugar 1 cup at a time w/ vanilla & milk till desired consistency. Beat till smooth & spreadable. Spread on cuppies while still quite warm. y...