Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

Cupcake Poll!!! I NEED YOUR HELP!!!

For my next cupcake experience, I'm having a HARD TIME CHOOSING between these 4 cuppers. You will see why. I'm totally feeling "fall-ish", and these cuppers have my taste buds reeling, so I'm enlisting your help. Which of the following do you think I should try? #1. Chocolate Chai Spice Cupcake #2. Fresh Pumpkin Cupcakes With White Chocolate Chunks And Cream Cheese Frosting #3. Caramel Apple Cupcakes #4. S’mores Cupcakes Can't wait to hear your choices!

Pineapple Upside Down Cupcakes w/ Browned Butter Icing

Recipes: Pineapple Upside Down Cupcakes Topping: 1c. brown sugar, 1/2 c. butter, 24 pineapple chunks Cake:  1-2/3 c. flour, 3/4 t. vanilla, 1T. nutmeg 3/4 t. b. powder, 1/2 t. salt, 1-3/4 c. sugar, 1 c. Butter Crisco, 4 eggs, 3/4 c. sour cream, 1 T. cinnamon 1T. ground cloves Topping: melt in small saucepan brown sugar & butter till dissolved & bubbly. spoon small amt. into cupcake liners and place 1 pineapple in center of liner. Preheat oven to 350 F° Mix cake together and spoon batter into liners almost full. Bake about 1 hour or till toothpick comes out clean. *option- dip tops in icing recipe below MAKE DOUBLE BATCH OF ICING!!! Browned Butter Icing 1/2 c. butter 1-1/2 t. vanilla 3 c. confectioners sugar 2-6T milk Heat butter in saucepan over med. heat till light brown color. Stir in c. sugar 1 cup at a time w/ vanilla & milk till desired consistency. Beat till smooth & spreadable. Spread on cuppies while still quite warm. y...